MOBILE PLATFORM SOLUTIONS
b1 Engineering Solutions covers the overall development process for smart products in the connected world, from the concept phase to integration testing.
EXCELLENCE IN CONNECTED DEVICES AND MOBILE PLATFORM SOLUTIONS
Our embedded solutions and product development services portfolio helps you to increase product engineering efficiency as well as differentiate yourself from the competition and cut your time to market.
“Getting systems connected” – b1 Engineering Solutions helps you to manage the challenging “Internet of Things” – and “Future 2020” – requirements:
- “Machine-2-Machine” and “Machine-2-Cloud” connectivity solutions
- Analysis of the business processes and concept development
- Adding wireless interfaces and cloud connectivity to your Systems & mobile Devices
- Implementing low power technologies for independently operating battery based devices
- Connected Home – Connected Life solutions
- Increased compatibility using standards like EEBus, IPv6, KNX, ZigBee, Powerline, …
- Wireless / Cloud Technologies (Concept, Realization, Optimization)
- GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE, W-LAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wireless M-Bus, NFC
- Secure Cloud Communication
- Tablet and Smartphone App Development (Android, iOS)
- Remote Control and remote diagnostics Applications
- Usability optimized HMIs (e.g. for Secondary / Mirrored Displays)
CONNECTED HOME – CONNECTIVITY
Currently only proprietary solutions with specialised Hard- and Software are available as “smart home solutions”. Products of different suppliers cannot be used sufficiently together. Solutions are optimized for specific requirements of proprietary solutions. Services for such solutions are limited in terms of functionality and scalability.
b1 Engineering Solutions helps to overcome these limitations and provide connectivity solutions and components which can be combined and integrated, by implementing compatibility to existing standards.
- New markets, as open solutions can be designed (no limitation to certain suppliers)
- Offering flexible solutions to end customer
- Integration of connected devices of different manufacturers
- Increase flexibility
- Reduce Time to market significantly
- Reduced costs for implementing new services
- Security and robustness
- Protect investments as future proof solutions and products can be developed
- Use of standards (EEBus, IPv6, KNX, ZigBee, Powerline)