Website b1 Engineering Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking for new colleagues who are eager to shape the future of our growing mid-size engineering company in Europe and North-America.
We are an internationally recognized engineering service provider for high reliability embedded electronics and software development. We are serving many future-proof application domains like medical devices, e-mobility, industrial automation, and railway systems. This comprises lots of challenging tasks around sensors, signal- and image processing, IoT, robotics, connectivity and communications technologies.
We are proud of our reliable and well-established international engineering teams and would like to grow our company with the support of additional junior as well as experienced embedded C/C++ software developers at our Munich location.
You should cover lots of the following competencies:
- Proficient in software development with C and/or C++ for embedded systems
- Experienced with Qt or similar frameworks
- Skilled in developing GUI-related processing logic
- Knowledge in object oriented design and implementation
- Ability to read and modify UML-diagrams
- Experienced in hardware related software on microcontrollers (e.g. device driver, HAL, processing software)
- RTOS – real-time operating system experience (e.g. VxWorks, QNX, FreeRTOS, Embedded Linux)
- Knowledge in structured software architecture, design and implementation
- Experienced with software quality assurance techniques (i.e. unit testing)
- Competence in writing software design and test specifications
- Precise working methodology with respect to traceability from requirements
- Knowledge of norms and standards, e.g. for medical MPG/MDR/MDD, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 14971
- Ability to work in distributed international teams; fluency in English or German
Additional expertise would be a plus in one or more of the following topics:
- Wireless connectivity solutions and standards (e.g. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ISM)
- Medical or automotive norms and standards (e.g. ISO 26262, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 14971)
- Build systems (e.g. cmake, ninja, Jenkins)
- Integrated development environments (e.g. Eclipse)
- Object oriented design and implementation
- System requirement analysis together with customer stakeholder
- Software development for mobile devices (e.g. WPF, iOS, Android, Java)
- GUI test automation (e.g. Squish for Qt)
Your future colleagues are outstanding professionals who are looking forward to sharing their practical working experience via joint on-the-project work with you.
You will be mentored during your onboarding period. Our offering comprises German language classes and helping hands for getting started in Munich, e.g. for apartment-hunting or administrative tasks.
You will be integrated right from the start into customer projects or into our own platform developments.
You will experience flexible working hours (flextime) and optional home office phases that will allow a good balance between project requirements and your private life.
The development projects will generally take place in small to medium sized international teams. We are dedicated to follow high standards in functional safety and quality assurance according to the latest development standards and industry norms.
Our projects are primarily based at our headquarters in Munich or at our subsidiary office in Toronto, Canada. We are also offering the option to switch locations between Munich and Toronto for a limited period of time, if you are interested. Temporary deployments within the EU and the US are also possible.
We are offering to you a friendly and reliable working environment with a flat hierarchy and quick decision making as well as lots of room for your creativity and lateral thinking.
Finally, you will be informed on a quarterly basis about our business data & outlook directly by our management team. A summer celebration in the beer garden and a Christmas party are fixed dates in our calendar as well.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org